BIKES Episode #8: Follow your Intuition

Shane Kline @ Dana Point 2013
This week, after a long hiatus, BIKES is back with an exciting episode as my Team SmartStop Mountain Khakis teammates and I won the race in Dana Point, California this past weekend. The video enclosed below includes a great view of the long 200 metre final sprint.

It was a great weekend as I also had a chance to meet a few of the SmartStop employees who make this team a reality. Winning is good!



Labels:

Cycling in a Toque: BIKES Episode #8: Follow your Intuition

Friday 10 May 2013

BIKES Episode #8: Follow your Intuition

Shane Kline @ Dana Point 2013
This week, after a long hiatus, BIKES is back with an exciting episode as my Team SmartStop Mountain Khakis teammates and I won the race in Dana Point, California this past weekend. The video enclosed below includes a great view of the long 200 metre final sprint.

It was a great weekend as I also had a chance to meet a few of the SmartStop employees who make this team a reality. Winning is good!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home