Recycled Accessories

Spending too much time in spandex and pajamas these last few years I've lost all grips on modern fashion, who am I kidding, I've never had fashion sense anyway but at least now I can look good at the track with my new belt buckle. Yup, that's right. 11 cog speed belt buckle. I asked for a 55 but Flavour Flav already wiped out their entire stock. So if you are in need of some slick extras to top off your 15cm handlebar and matte red fixed gear for those evening cruises on False Creek or mad-dash morning commutes, check out Recycled Accessories and support a local BC business.





Labels:

Cycling in a Toque: Recycled Accessories

Sunday 29 September 2013

Recycled Accessories

Spending too much time in spandex and pajamas these last few years I've lost all grips on modern fashion, who am I kidding, I've never had fashion sense anyway but at least now I can look good at the track with my new belt buckle. Yup, that's right. 11 cog speed belt buckle. I asked for a 55 but Flavour Flav already wiped out their entire stock. So if you are in need of some slick extras to top off your 15cm handlebar and matte red fixed gear for those evening cruises on False Creek or mad-dash morning commutes, check out Recycled Accessories and support a local BC business.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home